Saturday, January 15, 2011

Why Feathers of Refuge?

Prior to creating this blog, I was thinking about the things I was hearing women share regarding refuge and shelter in the Lord. I looked up the word "refuge" in Merriam-Webster and it means shelter or protection from danger or distress.



Psalms 91:4 says, He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge.

The Lord is truly our refuge and shelter and he will cover us with his feathers and protect us from whatever we are going through. My prayer is for "Feathers of Refuge" to be a place of refreshment that you will enjoy reading posts and commenting, viewing pictures, watching for new announcements, finding neat links, and who knows what else just might show up here!

I must confess I am NOT a seasoned blogger, but I enjoy creating and playing around with the many neat functions blog design has to offer! With that said, the appearance of this blog may change from week to week as I play around and apply new things that I am learning.

I am so very excited about the study we are starting January 16th, "When God's People Pray"! I am certain God is going to do some amazing things in the lives of His people!

I am so very thankful God has placed you in the path of my ~Journey with Jesus~!

No comments:

Post a Comment